When you buy from worfieldplants.co.uk we want you to be happy with your purchase. However, we know
sometimes you may wish to return products you have bought from us.
If you change your mind:
- If you want to return a product you have bought online from worfieldplants.co.uk because you have changed your mind, please contact us within 14 days of receipt, and then arrange collection by our parcel courier. Please ensure the plants are returned to their packaging as you initially received them to allow for secure transit.
- Please package the product securely for collection.
- We ask that you look after the product whilst it’s in your possession and that when you return the
product to us you also let us have all the original packaging, tags, labels and accessories.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 working days of the goods being received by us.
If your product arrives damaged or is faulty:
- If any of our products arrive damaged or faulty, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can
rectify the problem.
- Customers are advised to take photos of items they deem as unsatisfactory upon arrival.
If you would like to exchange or replace a product:
- Please contact us.
- If you are returning a damaged or faulty product, we will pay for the cost of your return. If your return
is for any other reason, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the product to us (this
includes the cost of Worfield Plants arranging for collection of products where you have requested
- Please note that if you do not return the product to us within 14 days of cancelling your order, you
will be responsible for our costs in recovering that product from you.
- If you are returning all of your order, we will refund the original delivery charge (if paid) in full.
Obtaining your refund:
- If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund you directly onto the card that was used to make the
- Refunds for products purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the
promotional price. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Partial or full refund:
Please note the difference between a partial or full refund: If we issue a partial refund, this will only include the cost of the relevant goods originally paid for (we will not refund the original delivery cost). If we issue a full refund, this will cover the cost of the entire original order (cost of the goods originally paid for plus a refund of the original delivery cost).
- Nothing in this policy affects your statutory rights.
- Worfield Plants is a trading division of Boningale Limited, a Company Registered in England, Company
- Registered Address, Boningale Nurseries, Holyhead Road, Albrighton, Wolverhampton, West
Midlands, WV7 3AT